POSITION: Chinese-Mandarin Operational Language Analyst II
LOCATION: Draper, Utah
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have prior to submitting)
The Chinese-Mandarin Operational Language Analyst (OLA) performs tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
The Level II OLA shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic language processing skills:
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level III in Audio translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the Agency Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skills level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Four (4) years of full-time experience in Cryptologic Operations performing language processing in the required language(s).
- In lieu of the Associate's Degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted.
- For at least two (2) of the four (4) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duties.
- For no more than one (1) year of the required four (4) years, reporting shall be the primary duty.
- Two (2) of the four (4) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
- When performed within Cryptologic Operations, the lower level tasks and the following task constitute acceptable cryptologic language processing experience: drafting intelligence reports.