POSITION: Chinese-Mandarin Global Network Language Analyst - Skill Level II
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The Chinese-Mandarin Global Network Language Analyst Skill Level II performs tasks required to exploit communications in the computer network domain and process associated voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT and/or national threat operations.
The Level II GNLA shall demonstrate the skills of the lower levels plus the following cryptologic skills:
- Recovering essential elements of information
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
- Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level III in Audio Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the Agency Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skills level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Six (6) years of full-time experience in Cryptologic Operations performing language processing and working Computer Network Operations (CNO) in the required languages.
- In lieu of the Associate's Degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted for a total of eight (8) years' experience.
- For at least three (3) of the six (6) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duties.
- At least thirty (30) months experience performing language processing in CNO.
- For no more than one (1) year of the required six (6) years' experience reporting shall be the primary duty.
- Two (2) of the six (6) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- Twelve (12) of the thirty (30) months of CNO experience shall be withing four (4) years of resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
. The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.