Clearance: Active Top Secret (required at time of application)
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an experienced Risk Management Projects Lead for the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). Risk Management Projects have the goal of lowering cybersecurity risks to CA systems from internal and external threats.
- Evaluate threats, assess their likelihood and impact, and develop a decision heat map that plots potential risks against the cost and effort required to protect against them;
- Develop a cybersecurity incident response plan,
- Design penetration tests and Red Team exercises to test the overall strength of an organization’s defenses (technology, processes, and people) by simulating the objectives and actions of an attacker;
- Establish security administration processes and procedures in accordance with FAM guidance, recognized NIST information systems security standards and recommendations, Federal CIO Council’s Best Security Practices, and ISO 17799 (Information Security Management) standards;
- 10 years of of cross boundary project management experience and in depth knowledge of all aspects of a full scope security program
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.