Clearance: Active Top Secret (required at time of application)
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an experienced Inspections Lead for the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA); The Office of Consular Systems and Technology. Support team will assist with developing, deploying, and maintaining the unclassified and classified information technology (IT) infrastructures that help execute these missions; specific support for this position is shown below:
- Perform a physical inspection of the CA contractor sites to ensure that the sites meet DOS security guidelines and configuration guidelines. Security site inspections are designed to be a cooperative, interactive process that is mutually beneficial to CA/CST/ST and supported sites while maintaining compliance with Federal guidelines mandated by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), IRM, DS, and CA.
- Assist the CA Security Staff with conducting annual physical security reviews of all contractor sites to ensure that there are no instances of unauthorized entry due to failure to follow site security in an adequate manner.
- Perform inspections of Domestic Contractor Facilities
- Perform Inspections of Overseas Contractor Facilities (at government's option)
- 10 years of experience with federal government facility inspections
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.