Clearance: Active Top Secret (required at time of application)
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an experienced Security Operations Lead for the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA); The Office of Consular Systems and Technology. Support team will assist with developing, deploying, and maintaining the unclassified and classified information technology (IT) infrastructures that help execute these missions; specific support for this position is shown below:
- Lead project team integrating all tasks related to Security Operations.
- Ensure the security posture of enterprise information systems at all levels (applications, database, infrastructure, etc.).
- Analyze new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Provide applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
- Provide security training for CA users
- 10 years of experience with security operations
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.