Clearance: Active Top Secret (required at time of application)
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an experienced Assessment and Authorization Lead for the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA); The Office of Consular Systems and Technology. Support team will assist with developing, deploying, and maintaining the unclassified and classified information technology (IT) infrastructures that help execute these missions; specific support for this position is shown below:
- Addresses specific actions taken or planned to correct deficiencies in the security controls and to reduce or eliminate known vulnerabilities in the information system;
- Review Risk Management Framework Package;
- Develop the Security Controls Assessment Plan (SCAP);
- Set-up an conduct assessment kickoff meeting;
- Draft the Security Controls Assessment (SCA);
- Set-up and attend interviews and demos, and complete the FIPs 200 Checklist;
- Document Assessment Findings within the CA/Consular Systems and Technology (CST) internal Tracker Database;
- Create the Security Assessment Report (SAR);
- Complete the Assessment Package;
- Send the final package to Information Assurance;
- Ensure all A&A documentation support conforms to the Government-approved Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/annual work plan or individual work requests agreed to with the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) or designee and is consistent with the NIST guidance;
- Conduct advanced penetration testing at all levels; and
- Conduct Static (manual and automated) and dynamic codes reviews
- Work with Bureau of Information Resource Management/IA to develop the Authority To Operate Report (ATOR) and any appropriate memos;
- Prepare the RMF 5 authorization package and deliver to IRM/IA; and
- Route for any signatures needed (i.e. System Owner, DAA, DAS).
- 10 years of experience with A&A
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.