POSITION: Technical Recruiter
LOCATION: Columbia, MD 21045
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an experienced DoD/Intelligence Community Technical Recruiter to provide full life-cycle recruitment services for both our prime and subcontract opportunities in the Fort Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for consideration
- Fully utilize internal applicant tracking system for all recruiting activities, providing metrics, compliance and other reporting
- Responsible for posting positions to web site and job boards
- Source, screen and secure cleared and qualified prospective candidates, conduct employment pre-screening interviews, transfer candidates resume into prescribed template format prior to submission and presentation of candidates to client
- Coordination and scheduling candidate interviews
- Assist with salary analysis and preparation of competitive job offers as well as follow through from candidate acceptance to start.
- Provide input/status on staffing reports and candidate sourcing.
- Maintain regular communication with active candidates under consideration
- Collaborate with technical directors and program managers to assess candidate suitability and qualifications
- Access the prime’s portals to submit candidates and check for new openings
- Secure key personnel candidates in support of bid and proposal work for multiple proposals
- Provide input to and participate in staffing and management reviews
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of full life-cycle recruiting, from requirements analysis to hiring required
- Demonstrated ability to source and hire candidates with technical backgrounds who possess security clearances (TS, TS/SCI, Full Scope Poly)
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of candidates and management
- Adept at developing close working relationships with candidates and companies
- General human resource knowledge and understanding of common staffing metrics
- Experience utilizing a variety of staffing techniques to find cleared candidates including cold calling, employee referrals, social media, in-house candidate tracking database, major job boards
- Must have experience with automated applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Experience planning, and participating in job fairs, hiring expos, etc.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of recruitment experience within the U.S. Intelligence Community (Ft. Meade, MD)
- Must be experienced with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.