POSITION: Intelligence Collection Manager (Mid-Level)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (minimum of a CI poly, FSP preferred)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Mid-Level Intelligence Collection Manager:
Bachelor or master's degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience or, in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, specialized training & 4-8 years intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic coursework.
Time to Productivity: Middle level contractor personnel work independently with moderate Government oversight. Provide comprehensive and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide expertise and assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet Intelligence and information gaps.
- Will assist in validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining formal USCYBERCOM Cyber Intelligence requirements and information requests through USSTRATCOM to the Intelligence Community.
- Must have documented experience, be knowledgeable in all source of intelligence collection management systems, databases and processes (e.g. SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, TECHINT) and be familiar with USCYBERCOM and subordinate organizations’ structure, role, and command relationship.
- Must be able to crosswalk tactical requirements to strategic objectives.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of intelligence collection and requirement tools and database, to include Coliseum, HOTR, NHRTC, and working groups (B2C2WG). Required to provide subject matter and technical expertise in GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS) for the development and sustainment of GEOINT collection requirements portfolio and associated management function within the JIOC.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.