*NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED IN 2019*
SBU Security Clearance required
Contractor shall provide analytical and coordination support in the Information Systems Security Office (ISSO) as a Help Desk staff by processing the users' application electronic requests in order to be granted their appropriate access to various accounting and payment systems and applications in accordance to the user's position and role designation.
He or she will utilize analytical skills in assisting users with troubleshooting access management issues. You will be involved in identifying, prioritizing, resolving, documenting, and communicating Comptroller and Global Financial Services (CGFS) software applications user access issues. These services will be performed under the Director of CGFS Information Systems Security.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please state your salary requirement for this position.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Access Management - The contractor will be responsible for providing support for the CGFS ISSO Access Management Program as needed for unclassified, peripheral devices, and financial applications
- Continuous Monitoring and Periodic Security Review Support for financial applications - The contractor will accept tasks from the CGFS ISSO's to provide research and support for the continuous monitoring program and periodic security review process for multiple financial applications
- Providing End User Support - The contractor will accept customer support request for ISSO service)s), evaluate solutions/support responses then communicate to the user a solution or provide information as to what they should expect as support from the CGFS ISSO within a 24 hour period
- Technical Writing - The contractor will assist the ISSO staff with the creation and maintenance of department material and complete writing assignments according to Agency standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Basic knowledge and experience with Windows 2003/2008 or future elaborations Server network environment
- Basic knowledge and experience on personal computers running Windows XP/Windows 2007 or future elaborations workstation in a Windows network environment
- Experience with PC workstation operations including word processing, spreadsheets and electronic mail, as well as knowledge of Windows XP/Windows 2007 or future elaborations system internals such as the registry
- Ability to communicate technical as well as non-technical information clearly, both orally and in writing
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.