CRITICAL POSITION - REFERRALS WELCOMED
Clearance Requirement - TOP SECRET **Must hold active TOP SECRET clearance at time of application
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role a Senior-Level Management Consultant to provide support to the A/GIS and A/GIS/IPS organizations.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement training in interpretation of rules and regulations, and self-inspection tools.
- Assist the Deputy Assistant Secretary of A/GIS and/or the IPS Office Director with information technology security activities requiring access both to SCI documents and facilities.
- Provide advice and recommendations to records management, records declassification, records access, information management, privacy, classification management, archival systems, and special document production activities, as well as the requirements and provisions of related laws: Federal Records Act, E.O. 13526 Classified National Security Information and, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)/e-FOIA, and the Privacy Act).
- In support of the Director/IPS, draft and review declarations and Vaughn indices for pending FOIA and Privacy Act litigation.
- Assist the Director/IPS and the E.O. Team with the implementation of E.O. 13556 Controlled Unclassified Information within the Department.
- Support the IPS Director through the drafting and review of declarations for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) litigation cases within the FOIA Litigation Branch Chief of the Policies and Programs Division.
- Supports the IPS Director through the drafting and review of Vaughn indices for pending FOIA and Privacy Act Litigation cases.
- Provide advice and recommendations to records management, records declassification, records access, information management, privacy, classification management, archival systems, and special document production activities, as well as the requirements and provisions of related laws: Federal Records Act, E.O. 13526 Classified National Security Information and, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the Privacy Act.
Required Experience & Education:
- Education level is equivalent to a Master’s Degree, or Doctoral Degree and/or a Law Degree in Information Technology Security, or in Litigations.
- Five years of experience in fact finding in FOIA reviews or litigation reviews, or experience in writing FOIA policies.
- All candidates must have at least five years of experience in making decisions on or in writing policies on handling classified and declassified correspondence.
- Experience in Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) litigations and in drafting and reviewing FOIA policies.
- A Master Degree is a must.
- A Juris Doctor degree J.D. in Information Technology Security or Litigations would be a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal skills is required.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.