Clearance Requirement – Public Trust / Secret **Clearance must be in place at time of application**
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of General Clerk I – Medical Supply and Support in support of the Bureau of Medical Services (State Department).
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Receiving, stocking and completing requests for medical and office supplies
- Receiving, registering and sending out folder and tabs to the post overseas via pouch
- Filling Metastorm (work order) requests for office and medical supplies within 2 days of receipt.
- Working in conjunction with the contract General Clerk III, ensures that the vaccines are inventoried weekly and prepares the necessary par level forms
- Ensures that warehouse is neat and clean at all times
- Ensures that expiration dates are within an acceptable level for items to be delivered to clinics
- Works in conjunction with the contract General Clerk III to reconcile any discrepancies with orders.
- Ensures that weekly deliveries for pharmacy items and vaccines are made to each clinic in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area (pulls the orders, writes up receiving tickets, arranges for transportation, etc).
- Assists with any emergency requests for medical supplies as needed.
- Assists with setting up, assembling, and/or taking down tables, chairs, podiums, etc. needed for functions within the office
- In conjunction with the General Clerk III, directs the work of the laborers in office moves, setups, shipping, rearranging the supply cage, warehouse, excess, inventory, etc.
- Communicates with customers and vendors via text, or telephone to assist with order requests and requirements.
- Assists the General Clerk III and FTE with Annual Inventory Reconciliation by scanning and uploading assets into the system. Locating any missing items and reconciling location discrepancies.
- Assists General Clerk III and FTE with Asset Management – assists with tagging and entering into ILMS any new equipment, also selects items identified for excess in ILMS and sending to PMO for approval, handles all items for excess (entering data into ILMS, arranging for excess to be picked up, arranging for items that need to be transferred to other agencies once they have been in the catalog for the prescribed period of time)
- Serves as backup to the mail clerk during times of absence.
- Burn Bag Pick-Up
- Copier Management Program
- Frig Temp Check
- Mail delivery and pick up, to include (UPS/FEDEX/Courier)
- Office and Telephone Coverage
- Reports items of concern, when necessary to the facilities management office (lights out, too hot, too cold issues, etc).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of two or more Microsoft Office/PC applications, depending upon department or business needs.
- Working knowledge of email and office equipment (fax, phone, copier, etc.).
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.