Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Subject Matter Expert (SME) to Department of State's ICASS Management and Cost Distribution System in the office of CGFS/ICASS.
Note: This is a part-time position
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
IDEAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of ICASS policy and practice, and develop and defend recommendations and proposals.
- Prepare and conduct briefings and training sessions for diverse audiences composed of American and LE Staff: both service providers and customers.
- Recommend changes to ICASS policies and procedures. Work closely with regional bureau, OBO. DS, M, and other State Department staff to achieve ICASS mission goals
- Engage in communications with target audiences to best determine the training needs of each group, and adapt existing training materials and presentations. or develop new ones. as required.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of ICASS post budgets for the purposes of assessing compliance with JCASS policies and procedures.
- Conduct meetings of large and small groups focused on conveying information, soliciting input, or seeking consensus decision-making.
- Develops materials and participates in distance learning activities such as webinars and DVCs.
- Maintains liaison and works cooperatively with individuals in other organizations to coordinate activities and share information related to the TCASS process.
- Five-to-seven years JCASS or DOS management experience.
- Two years of experience with USG embassy operations.
- In-depth knowledge of US embassy management support operations.
- Knowledge of adult learning precepts and training methodologies.
- Skill in conducting meetings and facilitating small group discussions.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment in order to meet the demands associated with a high volume. results-driven office.
- Ability to coordinate projects and programs focused on the improvement of management operations involving disparate audiences and interest groups.
- Skill in using the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) in order to collect, organizes. prepare, and present program information.
- Ability to speak and write clearly to provide infomation and assistance. prepare written documents, recommend changes to operating methods, solve problems. and establish liaison.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.